Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The Pill and Cancer: Correction

Thanks to my reader Jojo, I am offering a more thorough perspective on the risk of oral contraceptives than the update I posted several days ago, which inflated that risk. I greatly appreciate my eagle-eyed readers who keep me honest when I occasionally drop the ball. In all my other work as a journalist, I have an editor to run things past. Here, it's me, myself, and I. Sometimes that is not enough. Thanks again, Jojo.

Check out the National Cancer Institute's Fact Sheet on Oral Contraceptive and Cancer Risk.

2 comments:

jojo said...

I value your blog and the information you present. Thanks for being open to an opposing view!

Jojo

Patricia Prijatel said...

And you are a wonderful reader. I am blessed with you and others who give such careful consideration to this information and offer corrections--and additional resources--when needed. Thanks again.