Thursday, September 20, 2012

Sharing More Good News: Healthy Two Years After TNBC Recurrence

An inspiring note from one of my readers, who posted it in the comments section of a previous post:


After a recurrence I was told "the TN will probably come back within 3 months."  That was 2 years ago. The doctors are surprised to say the least. But I know why at least in part I am in great health. Exercise, a very very good diet, green drink, structured relaxation most days, and herbs from the Block Center [This refers to the Block Center for Integrated Cancer Treatment] are some of the reasons. 
But also working on my spirit and doing the things I truly love. That has meant finding the strength to change what I do and who I am with each day. What an adventure! 
Thank you, Penny! 

No comments: