• Climb the mountain by our Colorado cabin, the East Spanish Peak. I was training to do this when I got cancer, and got ever so slightly off track. So, no more excuses. I need to at least try this year.
• Go to Machu Picchu. The first time I saw pictures of those amazing ruins decades ago, I imagined myself climbing among them.
• Paint more. I used to paint and draw and enjoyed it, but got caught up with other things. In the closet of my home office, I have three small canvasses and a batch of paints all ready to go. Ellen and her husband got me excellent brushes for my 60th birthday. I used them when I was going through treatment and created a truly awful painting. I would like to do one that is not awful.
• Go to Yellowstone. In September when the crowds narrow.
• Spend more time with the people who are important to me—my husband, kids, siblings, nieces and nephews and friends.
• Move someplace with better weather.
• Go to Cinque Terra.
• Sail Croatia’s Dalmation Coast.
• Beef up the solar on our cabin.
• Learn CPR.
• Remain in a chorus of some sort.
• Start a compost pile.
• Sew something on my new sewing machine.
That’s it for now. I want to be sort of reasonable.
Thanks. This makes me want to go even more!!!
Post a Comment