Monday, November 12, 2012

SABSC Here I Come

I am heading to San Antonio for my first-ever breast cancer conference, the San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium, December 3-8.  I hope to visit with researchers, practitioners, other advocates, and media outlets.  I plan to blog regularly from San Antonio.

I am pretty pleased that the conference organizers consider this blog an official media outlet and offered me a press pass representing Positives About Negative.  Whooheee.  I am a media mogul.  As if.

I am looking forward to offering you a bit of an expansion of my little media operation here.  There are a few sessions specifically on TNBC.

Please consider a donation to Positives About Negative to keep this site going.  This work is entirely supported by readers.  Just click on the Donate button in the right of the page.  Thank you!

No comments: